Why Join GABA?
Whether you’re a business owner, nonprofit organization, civic group, school, or church, the GABA has much to offer you.
The GABA provides numerous opportunities for our members to grow and strengthen their businesses or organizations. We provide marketing opportunities through advertising and sponsorships; we host business development seminars to give our members the tools and resources they need; we host networking events that help build relationships within the business community.
GABA also runs large community events such as the Arbutus Arts Festival, Neighborhood Clean-Up day and Santa’s Arrival. We focus on a broad range of activities and support both businesses and our local community.
Here is a list of the programs and events that GABA offers:
- Arbutus Directory and Community Guide
- Website Advertising
- Website Calendar Event Posting
- Arts Festival- Booklet, Website and more.
- Gateway Sign- At the entrance to Arbutus
- Santa House
- Street Banner Program
- Access to the GABA staff to help you grow your business and connect with the Arbutus Community.
- Networking Events
- Google- How to put your business on the map
- Scholarship Program
- Clean-Up Day
- SWES Partnership
- Taste of Arbutus- UMBC
- Arbutus Arts Festival
- Chili Cook-off- Supporting the Clean-Up Arbutus campaign
- UMBC Welcome Back Week
- Member of the month featured on website