Why Join GABA
Whether you’re a business owner, nonprofit organization, civic group, school, or church, the Greater Arbutus Business Association has much to offer to you and your business..
The GABA provides numerous opportunities for our members to grow and strengthen their businesses or organizations. We provide marketing opportunities through advertising and sponsorships; we host networking events that help build relationships within the business community; we provide opportunities to directly connect with the Arbutus community.
GABA also runs large community events such as the Arbutus Arts Festival, Beautification, Trunk or Treat, Arbutus Est 1886 Fall Event, and Christmas Decorating and Santa Festivities. We focus on a broad range of activities and support both businesses and our local community.
Here is a list of the programs and events that GABA offers:
- Arbutus Directory and Community Guide
- Website Advertising
- Website Calendar Event Posting
- GABA Newsletter
- Gateway Sign- At the entrance to Arbutus
- Santa House/Train Garden Banners
- Street Banner Program
- Access to connect with the Arbutus Community
- Southwest Visions Foundation, Inc.
- Taste of Arbutus
- Arbutus Arts Festival
- UMBC Welcome Back Week
- Halloween Parade
- Christmas Decorating
- Christmas Parade
- Google – How to put your business on the map
- Social Networking Events
- Member of the month featured on website