Why Join GABA
Why Join GABA?
Whether you’re a business owner, nonprofit organization, civic group, school, or church, the Greater Arbutus Business Association has much to offer to you and your business..
The GABA provides numerous opportunities for our members to grow and strengthen their businesses or organizations. We provide marketing opportunities through advertising and sponsorships; we host business development seminars to give our members the tools and resources they need; we host networking events that help build relationships within the business community.
GABA also runs large community events such as the Arbutus Arts Festival, Beautification, Trunk or Treat and Santa’s Arrival. We focus on a broad range of activities and support both businesses and our local community.
Here is a list of the programs and events that GABA offers:
- Arbutus Directory and Community Guide
- Website Advertising
- Website Calendar Event Posting
- GABA Newsletter
- Gateway Sign- At the entrance to Arbutus
- Santa House/Train Garden Banner
- Street Banner Program
- Access to connect with the Arbutus Community.
- Social Networking Events
- Quarterly Membership Meetings
- Jingle & Mingle Holiday Party
- Google – How to put your business on the map
- Southwest Visions Foundation Inc
- Taste of Arbutus
- Arbutus Arts Festival
- UMBC Welcome Back Week
- Halloween in Arbutus
- Christmas Decorating
- Christmas Parade
- Member of the month featured on website