Baltimore County Government, along with other local and national agencies and businesses have come together to provide county residents with essentials during this hard time. If you or someone you know is in need or struggling during these times, please look at the information below.
Baltimore County Department of Health has started a hotline for residents to call with any questions or concerns they have regarding COVID-19. The hotline is available seven days a week from 8:30 am to 5 pm and can be reached at 410-887-3816.
Free COVID-19 Testing
Baltimore County Department of Health is offering free COVID-19 testing at multiple locations throughout the county. It is strongly recommended to make an appointment as those with an appointment will be served first and walk-ins may be asked to wait to be tested.
Please only make one appointment. Scheduling multiple appointments for the same person will take away an appointment from someone else who needs testing.
Dundalk Health Center (Walk-up)
7700 Dunman Way
Dundalk, MD 21222
Lansdowne Health Center (Walk-up)
3902 Annapolis Rd.
Lansdowne, MD 21227
Liberty Family Resource Center (Walk-up)
Occasional Wednesday and Fridays 9am-noon
3525 Resource Dr.
Randallstown, MD 21133
Maryland State Fairgrounds
Tuesdays & Thursday
Occasional Fridays 9am to noon
2200 York Rd.
Timonium, MD 21093
Schedule Your Appointment
**The name and birth date provided when scheduling an appointment much match the name and birth date on the identification you bring to your appointment.
Baltimore County government and County Executive Olszewski are working hard to provide food security for Baltimore county families during this hard time.
Food Distribution Map
Click here to find food distribution locations near you. Included on the map is
- Weekday meal distribution operated by Baltimore County Government and Baltimore County Public Schools
- Saturday family food distribution through Baltimore County Government
- Operational Food Pantrie
Fall Youth Meal Distribution
Baltimore County along with Baltimore County Public Library and Kidz Table are providing meals for youth at nine BCPL locations throughout the county.
Two breakfasts and two lunches will be served from 12-2pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at the following locations:
- Arbutus Branch – 855 Sulphur Spring Rd., Arbutus, MD 21227
- Essex Branch – 1110 Eastern Blvd., Essex, MD 21221
- Lansdowne Branch – 500 3rd Ave., Lansdowne, MD 21227
- North Point Branch – 1716 Merritt Blvd., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Owings Mills Branch – 10302 Grand Central Ave., Owings Mills, MD 21117
- Randallstown Branch – 8604 Liberty Rd., Randallstown, MD 21133
- Rosedale Branch – 6105 Kenwood Ave., Rosedale, MD 21237
- Sollers Point Branch – 323 Sollers Point Rd., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Woodlawn Branch – 1811 Woodlawn Dr., Woodlawn, MD 21207
Meal Distribution for Older Adults
Through the federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), $590,000 has been funded to provide boxes of food to the County’s older adults (60 and older). The Baltimore County Department of Aging is distributing the boxes which include non-perishable food and consists of three meals and a snack for six days and will be accompanied by a small box of fruits and vegetables.
Boxes are distributed by appointment only at designated senior centers throughout the county. Baltimore County residents over 60 years of age should call 410-887-2040 to schedule a pick-up time, date and location. At the appointment you will be asked to show proof of age through a BCDA Senior Center Membership Card or other identification.
If you’re unable to travel to a pick-up location, please call 410-887-2594 to discuss other food options with Maryland Access Point staff.
Schedule your appointment the week before pick-up by calling 410-887-2040 on Mondays and Wednesday between 8:30am and 2:30 pm.
- Liberty Senior Center – Tuesdays 10am-12pm
3525 Resource Dr., Randallstown, MD 21133
- Parkville Senior Center – Tuesdays 10am-12pm
8601 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234
- Ateaze Senior Center – Thursdays 10am-12pm
7401 Holabird Ave., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Catonsville Senior Center – Thursdays 10am-12pm
501 North Rolling Rd., Catonsville, MD 21228
Saturday Food Distribution
Baltimore County, with the support of multiple agencies and partners throughout the region is offering limited food distribution to families on Saturdays, starting at 10am on a first come, first served basis.
- Arbutus Community Center – 865 Sulphur Spring Rd., Halethorpe, MD 21227
- Cockeysville PAL Center – 9836 Greenside Dr., Cockeysville, MD 21030
- Dundalk PAL Center – 15 Commerce Pl., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Eastern Regional Park – 11753 Eastern Ave., Middle River, MD 21220
- Edgemere Elementary School – 7201 North Point Rd., Edgemere, MD 21219
- Edmondson Heights Elementary School – 1600 Langford Rd., Baltimore, MD 21207
- Franklin High School – 12000 Reisterstown Rd., Reisterstown, MD 21136
- Grange Elementary School – 2000 Church Rd., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Hereford Senior Center – 510 Monkton Rd., Monkton, MD 21111
- Hillendale PAL Center – 1111 Halstead Rd., Parkville, MD 21234
- Lansdowne Elementary School – 2301 Alma Rd., Baltimore, MD 21227
- Mars Estates PAL Center – 1498 East Homberg Ave., Essex, MD 21221
- Parkville Middle School – 8711 Avondale Rd., Parkville, MD 21234
- Randallstown Elementary School – 9013 Liberty Rd., Randallstown, MD 21133
- Scotts Branch PAL Center – 3651 Rolling Rd., Windsor Mill, MD 21244
- Shady Spring PAL Center – 8876 Goldenwood Rd., Rosedale, MD 21237
- Sollers Point Multi-Purpose Center – 323 Sollers Point Rd., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Warren Elementary School – 900 Bosley Rd., Cockeysville, MD 21030
- West Town Elementary School – 401 Harlem Ln., Catonsville, MD 21228
- Winfield PAL Center – 8304 Carlson Ln., Winsdor Mill, MD 21244
- Woodmoor PAL Center – 7111 Croydon Rd., Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
Food Pantry List
Pet Food Assistance
Assistance for Pet Owners
The Baltimore Humane Society is helping pet owners in temporary financial distress so they can keep their pets. Staff will portion out a month’s supply of food for a maximum of five cats and three dogs for each eligible household. Food is available for indoor house pets only and is dependent on current supply. To make an appointment for pet food assistance, make an appointment by calling 410-833-8848, ext 2.
Donations for Pet Food Bank
The Baltimore Humane Society is accepting wet and dry food, dog and cat treats and cat litter donations. They can be dropped off in the donation shed on the right hand side of the parking lot. Open, unexpired bags are accepted. Donations can be dropped off Mondays 9am-4pm and Tuesday through Sunday 9am-5pm. Donation receipts are available at the door.
The Baltimore Humane Society is located at 1601 Nicodemus Rd., Reisterstown, MD 21136.
Internet Access and Public WiFi
WiFi Outside Public Libraries
External WiFi capacity has been installed at ten Baltimore County Public Library locations. Residents can access free WiFi in the parking lots of BCPL locations. Please stay in your cars or adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Public WiFi Locations
To find the closest available free internet service throughout the county, click the BaltCo Go-Online Map
Comcast Xfinity Public Hotspots
All residents can access hundreds of Comcast public WiFi hotspots throughout the county. Check the Comcast Xfinity website for locations.
Low-Cost Internet Support
Comcast and Verizon are providing high-speed internet access at an affordable price for low-income families.
For as low as $9.95 plus tax a month, Comcast Internet Essentials families who are eligible for public assistance programs like the National School Lunch Program, Housing Assistance, Medicaid, and SNAP can apply for this reduced internet plan.
Verizon Fios’ Lifeline Discount Program gives $20 off the 100 percent fiber-optic network to those who qualify. After applying online, choose your Fios plan and call 1-800-VERIZON within 90 days to receive your discounted plan and equipment plan credit.
Small Business Resources
Low Interest Loans
For small businesses that have had a loss due to COVID-19, Baltimore County has secured funding from the U.S. Economic Development Administration to help small businesses recover from the pandemic. Loan amounts are from $50,000 to $250,000 and are to be used for a range of needs from payroll, acquiring equipment and inventory, adding or reconfiguring space to meet COVID-19 guidelines and capital improvements.
The processing of loan applications should start in the next few weeks. If you’re interested in learning more about this program, please send an email to email@example.com.
Small Business Restaurant Program
COVID-19 Small Business Restaurant Reimbursement Fund
County Executive Johnny Olszewski has announced a COVID-19 Small Business Restaurant Reimbursement Program that is offering a total of $2.5 million to reimburse restaurant businesses and food service establishments for investments and improvements they have made to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and extend their outdoor dining season.
Baltimore County will offer up to $15,000 to reimburse restaurants and food service establishments for capital expenditures, fixtures, equipment and cleaning-disinfecting services necessary to operate safely. Examples of eligible reimbursement items are:
- Exterior improvements, patio heaters, outdoor tents and furniture
- Capital improvements, standing sneeze guards, transaction windows and acrylic protective shields
- Signage or expenditures that help operate business safely and promote social distancing
- HVAC and filtration systems
Applications will be posted starting on Monday, October 19, 2020 at 9am and funds will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. To qualify for this program restaurants and food service establishments must:
- be a for-profit restaurant or food service establishment in Baltimore County
- have been in operation since January 1, 2020
- have had to limit or cease operation due to COVID-19
- be registered and in good standing with the State of Maryland’s State Department of Assessments and Taxation
- not be in default on any loans through Baltimore County or delinquent on County taxes.
Has Your Employment Been Affected by COVID-19?*
100% Funding Available
For Select Programs….
- Administrative Professional
- Basic HVAC Certificate
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
- Child Care Professional
- Forklift Operator
- Home Inspector Pre-License
- Pharmacy Technician
- Real Estate Salesperson
- United States Citizen
- Employment Affected by COVID-19
- Maryland Residency
For information about eligibility and registration, call 443-840-4700 or chat at ccbcmd.edu/coned.
Live chat available during normal business hours – 8:30 am-4 pm
*Including job loss, reduction of hours, and loss of pay
Certified ServPro Cleaned
Getting back to business relies on getting your customers back through your doors. And that will only happen if they feel safe and secure in your space. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean with 40% of consumers citing store cleanliness as a top concern.* Are you ready to not only help keep your customers and employees safe but to communicate that you’ve chosen a higher standard of clean for all Americans?
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program that goes way beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. This is proactive viral pathogen cleaning. As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration,** we stand on over 50 years of experience and expertise so you can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean of all Americans – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
CERTIFIED: SERVPRO CLEANED
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry-leading and proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. The program is grounded with our unique 3 Cs: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
A TAILORED CLEANING PROGRAM TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
- We will assign you a Cleaning Protocol Specialist who understands your business.
- Programs are based on a range of factors: type of industry, business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
PROACTIVE AND COVID-19 EMERGENCY RESPONSE CLEANING PROGRAM
- Trained and experienced in biohazard cleaning and decontamination for porous and non-porous surfaces – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards for your facility set by the CDC
- EPA-approved products, including our proprietary cleaning agent ServprOXIDE, a hospital-grade disinfectant that is NSF certified for direct food surface use.
A COMMITMENT TO CLEAN FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES AND CONSUMERS
- Leverage SERVPRO’s trusted brand to reassure your customers and employees that you are taking the steps needed to keep your space at a higher level of clean.
- Communication touchpoints include a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned window emblem, signage, marks for your digital footprint and more.
For more information, call 410-242-7370 or email Amy Darling at AmyD@servpro1115.com.
Complex Threat Solutions - Disinfecting & Contamination Services
At Complex Threat Solutions, LLC we focus on performing Whole Room Disinfection of bio-contaminants to include COVID-19.
What We Are:
- Bio-Mitigation Experts
- Certified and Insured
- Committed to Excellence
- Quality and Service Oriented
What We Aren’t:
- A Cleaning Service
- A Janitorial Service
- A Pest Control Company
OUR EFFORTS ARE FOCUSED ON providing our customers the most effective and affordable disinfecting solution.
OUR WHOLE ROOM DISINFECTING SERVICE REACHES INTO EVERY NOOK, CREVICE, AND CORNER THAT DISINFECTING SPRAYS, UV LIGHTS, AND WIPES CAN’T.
From offices to restaurants, places of worship, locker rooms, and classrooms, these diverse environments have one thing in common. They all face the ongoing challenge of preventing pathogens from lingering on surfaces.
- STANDARD DISINFECTING SERVICE
- PREMIER DISINFECTING SERVICE
- EMERGENCY SERVICE
- ONE-WEEKLY PROACTIVE DISINFECTING SERVICE
As new pathogens emerge and spread, and well-known pathogens continue to develop antibiotic resistance, infection-prone industries and applications are increasingly charged with upholding a higher standard for whole room disinfection.
WHEN SELECTING A WHOLE ROOM DISINFECTION PARTNER, SELECT COMPLEX THREAT SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Complex Threat Solutions, LLC personnel have vast experience in supporting public, private, Department of Defense, and the Intelligence Community in developing solutions to complex threats.
Disinfection and Decontamination Plans are just two types of Plans we have developed to protect families, employees, and customers.
We’re happy to discuss how Complex Threat Solutions, LLC can develop your Disinfection and Decontamination Plans for your business needs.
The multiple strains of COVID-19, influenza, viruses, and Synthetic Opioids are just a few of the contaminants we can disinfect and decontaminate from your facility.