Baltimore County government and County Executive Olszewski are working hard to provide food security for Baltimore county families during this hard time.
Food Distribution Map
Click here to find food distribution locations near you. Included on the map is
- Weekday meal distribution operated by Baltimore County Government and Baltimore County Public Schools
- Saturday family food distribution through Baltimore County Government
- Operational Food Pantrie
Fall Youth Meal Distribution
Baltimore County along with Baltimore County Public Library and Kidz Table are providing meals for youth at nine BCPL locations throughout the county.
Two breakfasts and two lunches will be served from 12-2pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at the following locations:
- Arbutus Branch – 855 Sulphur Spring Rd., Arbutus, MD 21227
- Essex Branch – 1110 Eastern Blvd., Essex, MD 21221
- Lansdowne Branch – 500 3rd Ave., Lansdowne, MD 21227
- North Point Branch – 1716 Merritt Blvd., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Owings Mills Branch – 10302 Grand Central Ave., Owings Mills, MD 21117
- Randallstown Branch – 8604 Liberty Rd., Randallstown, MD 21133
- Rosedale Branch – 6105 Kenwood Ave., Rosedale, MD 21237
- Sollers Point Branch – 323 Sollers Point Rd., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Woodlawn Branch – 1811 Woodlawn Dr., Woodlawn, MD 21207
Meal Distribution for Older Adults
Through the federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), $590,000 has been funded to provide boxes of food to the County’s older adults (60 and older). The Baltimore County Department of Aging is distributing the boxes which include non-perishable food and consists of three meals and a snack for six days and will be accompanied by a small box of fruits and vegetables.
Boxes are distributed by appointment only at designated senior centers throughout the county. Baltimore County residents over 60 years of age should call 410-887-2040 to schedule a pick-up time, date and location. At the appointment you will be asked to show proof of age through a BCDA Senior Center Membership Card or other identification.
If you’re unable to travel to a pick-up location, please call 410-887-2594 to discuss other food options with Maryland Access Point staff.
Schedule your appointment the week before pick-up by calling 410-887-2040 on Mondays and Wednesday between 8:30am and 2:30 pm.
- Liberty Senior Center – Tuesdays 10am-12pm
3525 Resource Dr., Randallstown, MD 21133
- Parkville Senior Center – Tuesdays 10am-12pm
8601 Harford Rd., Parkville, MD 21234
- Ateaze Senior Center – Thursdays 10am-12pm
7401 Holabird Ave., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Catonsville Senior Center – Thursdays 10am-12pm
501 North Rolling Rd., Catonsville, MD 21228
Saturday Food Distribution
Baltimore County, with the support of multiple agencies and partners throughout the region is offering limited food distribution to families on Saturdays, starting at 10am on a first come, first served basis.
- Arbutus Community Center – 865 Sulphur Spring Rd., Halethorpe, MD 21227
- Cockeysville PAL Center – 9836 Greenside Dr., Cockeysville, MD 21030
- Dundalk PAL Center – 15 Commerce Pl., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Eastern Regional Park – 11753 Eastern Ave., Middle River, MD 21220
- Edgemere Elementary School – 7201 North Point Rd., Edgemere, MD 21219
- Edmondson Heights Elementary School – 1600 Langford Rd., Baltimore, MD 21207
- Franklin High School – 12000 Reisterstown Rd., Reisterstown, MD 21136
- Grange Elementary School – 2000 Church Rd., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Hereford Senior Center – 510 Monkton Rd., Monkton, MD 21111
- Hillendale PAL Center – 1111 Halstead Rd., Parkville, MD 21234
- Lansdowne Elementary School – 2301 Alma Rd., Baltimore, MD 21227
- Mars Estates PAL Center – 1498 East Homberg Ave., Essex, MD 21221
- Parkville Middle School – 8711 Avondale Rd., Parkville, MD 21234
- Randallstown Elementary School – 9013 Liberty Rd., Randallstown, MD 21133
- Scotts Branch PAL Center – 3651 Rolling Rd., Windsor Mill, MD 21244
- Shady Spring PAL Center – 8876 Goldenwood Rd., Rosedale, MD 21237
- Sollers Point Multi-Purpose Center – 323 Sollers Point Rd., Dundalk, MD 21222
- Warren Elementary School – 900 Bosley Rd., Cockeysville, MD 21030
- West Town Elementary School – 401 Harlem Ln., Catonsville, MD 21228
- Winfield PAL Center – 8304 Carlson Ln., Winsdor Mill, MD 21244
- Woodmoor PAL Center – 7111 Croydon Rd., Gwynn Oak, MD 21207