The new Arbutus Branch opened on August 10, 2010. The new building is located at 855nSulphur Spring Road and replaces the previous location at the 1581 Sulphur Spring Road. The library is one part of the $11 million library, community, and senior center complex at this location. The new library is 25,000 square feet- nearly 10,000 square feet larger that the previous facility. It houses public computers that offer Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Internet and e-mail access, a quiet study area, two group study rooms and a drive-up window to pick up and return materials. The meeting room is double the size at our previous location. The ranch offers a full range of information services including telephone and walk-in reference service. Our collection includes everything from best sellers and children’s literature to DVDs and books on CD. Business reference and local history resources are also available.